Thursday, September 20, 2018

More About Me And What I Like To Do



Hello everyone,

So before I start my daily entries, I want to start with more about me and the stuff I like to do.


Now that I'm out of High School, I have a lot of free time on my hands. I usually keep myself busy by reading or drawing most of the time. I listen to my music and I also paint with Acrylic paint.


Most of the time I draw traditionally with paper and pencil. But I also draw digitally too. I'm still working on improving my style so I have no consistency when I draw. I'm currently in the process of drawing something traditionally to make into some digital art.


Examples of my drawings: 


Digital:                      Traditional:








I'm also in the process of painting something for my grandmother. It's a really big canvas so it's taking a good bit of time.

The painting:


So yeah, that's about it other than reading stuff online or even writing a few stories of my own. Thank you for reading.


                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment